Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2 guys, 2 blogs, 2 cold son of a b@#%es


I know, silly of me to post my hipster pack to show you how I carry my stuff, but I rode with backpacks for 5 years and can tell you that messenger bags are waaaaay more comfortable......So I pack all my stuff in this Timbuk2 bag and love how much it fits.
So on to the title of my blog............I'm hoping we don't confuse folks since we are each posting a blog every day, hopefully we'll remember to sign it, but today Danny didn't (shame on you my friend, hehe) so we'll try and update daily and if folks are reading, come back, check in, comment, tell us to f-off, whatever!! .......
My ride this morning was cooooollllddddddd, like Danny I don't have warm weather clothing and therefore froze my family jewels off. I only rode a couple of miles so it wasn't terrible, but I'm hoping Santa brings me a scarf and some more long underwear, oh, and socks............I grew up in Colorado and have never really felt too cold, but as I get older I'm finding that my feet get colder (I am 6'7" and my feet are a long ways away from things so maybe that's the problem?). Other than the cold, I don't have much to add about riding..........I look forward to each time I hop on my bike and can't wait to get in a long ride in a week or so...........

Rawk!
Doug

3 comments:

Team Lugged Nutz said...

I signed my damn blog now.

Doug V said...

Maybe from now on you can be the "responsible" one! jeeeezzzzz

Unknown said...

Had an awesome crash last night.

UH OH!