Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fog Rides and wet cold clothes

Friday's ride to work was 12 miles of pure fog and a balmy 39 degrees........It was interesting to say the least. When your light only shines 5-10 feet ahead of you and there's fog on top of that, you don't see the bumps and piles of leaves until you are right on them.....it was actually fun, my bike is quite responsive despite the longer wheel base that French frames have (apparently roads in france are quite bumpy so French frames tend to be softer rides). There's a storm coming, I have a test for work, and my home life is hecticly turned around so I don't see a ride this weekend happening............I'm going to try and find time though........

Here's an article on French frames........http://sheldonbrown.com/kunich.html

doug

No comments: